11 件の投稿
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color - This is a great neutral you have used throughout this home! Would you let us know the color? Thank you!
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What are the dimensions of this pantry? - I'm trying to figure out if I have enough space to create a walk-in pantry. Thanks,
    コメント
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need 84 inch Teal - Need 84 inch - Sateen Insulated Blackout Grommet Curtain Panels, Teal, Set of 2, 52" x 84? Also, what color is the grommet? Thank you, Nancy
    コメント 1 件
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color - Beautiful bedroom... I would love to know the pain color. Thanks!
    コメント
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Baseboards - I like the look of these baseboards. Are they 1/2 x 4 with no curve at the top? Thanks
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flooring - I'm thinking about bamboo for my whole house... What kind and color is this bamboo flooring? How is it holding up in a busy kitchen?
    コメント 1 件
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tile Floor - I love the floor. It doesn't look like it has any grout lines, which I like. Is it slate? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor - I really love every picture in this home. Especially this pop of green! Can you tell me the manufacturer and color of the floor?
    コメント 1 件
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bed - Who makes it? - I when to the Imagine Living website and did not see this bed. Who makes it please? Thank you!
    コメント 1 件
nereedさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the Doors! - Can you tell me if they close all the way?
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...