17 件の投稿
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can wheels be added to the bottom - Can I see a picture of the bottom or description
    コメント 1 件
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ember black and stainless bar stool - What is the seat height range?
    コメント
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ember bar stool - What is the seat height range?
    コメント
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Regarding adjustable bar stool... - What is the seat height range?
    コメント
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Duvet insert - I need a light weight duvet insert to sit this duvet color. What size do I need?
    コメント
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Color of glass box - What color is the glass?
    コメント
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rectangular clear box - It looks a smoky color in the picture. What color?m brown tones or black? Thanks
    コメント
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color is the outer border - Rug is great bur can't tell if border is green
    コメント 1 件
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Installing random brick 12 x 12 glass tile. Does it matter if install - Adding tile to the island wall . Top is Baltic brown. If I choose a random brick pattern do I need the same amount if installed vertically... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ndschwartzさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...