11 件の投稿
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Roof of the porch - LOVE your designs!! What material is the top of the porch?
    コメント 2 件
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sideboard styling - I just bought this beautiful teak sideboard for my dining room but I don't know what to put on it - or on the walls/area around it. I like ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 5 件
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen island design repair - I recently had a kitchen island added and the contractor failed to complete the project correctly. The sides and back were left as unfinish... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Arranging furniture - My living room needs re-arranging and I would appreciate some advice! I plan to get rid of the large TV and get a flat screen. I would love... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
Nayanikaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Walls - What is this color?
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...