6 件の投稿
naniof4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
how much weight could two of these copper shelves support? - I am planning to purchase several of these copper shelf supports. I will be using glass for the actual shelves and need to know how sturdy ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
naniof4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Like this shelving item - Is it possible to make this item with TWO shelves ~ one 12 inches higher than shown? Thanks for a reply.
    コメント 1 件
naniof4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
shelves? - Hi to Brady Lunsford ..... PLEASE contact me: burkecove@hotmail.com I need info. on the industrial-type shelving. Thanks a bunch! Violet... 続きを読む
    コメント
naniof4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
does the iron come in a bronze finish as well as antiqued gold leaf? - This shelving is exactly what I'm looking for .... only need bronze finish. Is this available in bronze finish? Thanks.
    コメント
naniof4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
various sizes? - I'm very interested in this style cabinet pull for my remodeling project. Does this Bridges Satin Nickel also offer a large pull ~ specific... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
naniof4さんがディスカッションをはじめました
type of actual heat - Is the heat system provided by electric coils or heat pump? Thank you.
    コメント 1 件