7 件の投稿
nandi54さんがディスカッションをはじめました
furnishing a small 1 bedroom flat
    コメント
nandi54さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Confortable seating - I sat in a so called boston chair in a shop and felt very well supported but can' t seem to find another boston chair as confortable. I am ... 続きを読む
    コメント
nandi54さんがディスカッションをはじめました
pendant/ceiling light and matching wall light - The ceiling light would have to be under 60cm tall. I lLike this one which has matching wall and table lamps but apparently it cannot be sho... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
nandi54さんがディスカッションをはじめました
tiling before or after - In our present kitchen we had the tiling done after rough in but before cabinetry was installed. It is neat and change proof. Now in a new... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
nandi54さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Reading lights - What brand are they? Thanks.
    コメント
nandi54さんがディスカッションをはじめました
colour coordination dilemna - I have chosen smartstone carrara for our en-suite bathroom vanity top. should we go grey or white for the tiles? or something else. I feel g... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
nandi54さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Light fittings - Where could I find this light fitting please? Is it LED?
    コメント