126 件の投稿
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Needed For Master Bedroom Decor - I moved into a new home and my master bedroom is sparse.I need guidance on an area rug, picture idea for over the bed, bench at the foot of ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 12 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint Color suggestions For Open Area and kitchen - I am purchasing this home in a little over 2 weeks. We need to paint quickly so we can move in. These are the only pictures I have (pictures... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for Island countertop - We are closing on a home soon and need to chose a countertop for the island that will match the perimeter counter tops. The island counter h... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Green Color for Cabinets with this Counter - I have had some great suggestions so far on what to do for my son's kitchen to update it with spending little money. He has chosen the paint... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 174 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help Me Update This Old Pine Kitchen, Paint and Tile. - My bachelor son bought an old 60's ranch. He has asked for my help in updating the kitchen on a small budget. The cabinets are old pine. He... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help With Coordinating Paint Color! - Paint forum too slow! Hoping for help in choosing color for my husband's coffee shop which he is trying to repaint quickly before we reopen.... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I Hate My New Floor! - We have been in our new home almost 2 months. I just noticed the black spots starting on my floor. I try to wipe up any little spots of wate... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 48 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bosch Flex Induction Questions - so Ive had my cooktop a little over a month. so far I love it BUT I wish they made videos on how to use the different buttons, like Boost or... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
October 2019 Build A New Home - Time to start another month of excitement, frustrations and pictures of all the builds happening! Happy October!
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 221 件
NewEnglandgalさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Have You Ever Felt This Way? Building or Renovating -Near The End. - Is it normal to feel a bit down or second guessing choices now that we are almost at the finish line? Not sure where these feelings are comi... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 25 件
もっと見る...