5 件の投稿
Nancy Pulsfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
back of chair - Can you post a pic of the back of this chair? I don't like the back fabrics on many of the other patchwork chairs I've seen so won't purchas... 続きを読む
    コメント
Nancy Pulsfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
back of chair - Can you post a pic of the back of this chair? I don't like the back fabrics on many of the other patchwork chairs I've seen so won't purchas... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Nancy Pulsfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back of chair - Can you post a pic of the back of this chair? I don't like the back fabrics on many of the other patchwork chairs I've seen so won't purchas... 続きを読む
    コメント
Nancy Pulsfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Back of chair - Can you post a pic of the back of this chair? I don't like the back fabrics on many of the other patchwork chairs I've seen so won't purchas... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Nancy Pulsfortさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Would love to see the back view of this chair - Is there any way to get a pic of the back of this chair? I don't like the back fabrics on many of the other patchwork chairs I've seen so w... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件