9 件の投稿
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Diameter of countertop hole - Can you tell me the diameter of the hole which would need to be cut out in the countertop for this sink? Thank you!
    コメント 4 件
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the tufted bedding. Where did you get it? Thank you! - Looking for tufted bedding. Is this a duvet or an actual comforter? Thanks!
    コメント 5 件
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need opinions on marble countertops in the kitchen??? - What do you think of marble countertops on kitchen counters? I know there are pros and cons yet people still love them. Thanks! Nancy
    コメント 1 件
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Nancy Nortellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the paint on the walls! What color is it??? - I'd like a neutral color for my home but what I have won't go with taupe. Can you advise if this color will match a dark taupe sofa? Thank... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件