9 件の投稿
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what plant is this? - I was given this plant as a gift and have no other information about it...I live in piedmont North Carolina (zone 7b). I believe this to be ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
help with plant id - I was given this plant as a gift and have no other information about it...I live in piedmont North Carolina (zone 7b). I believe this to be ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is eating my garlic... - ...and how can I prevent this???
    コメント 1 件
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
is this gigantic cosmos or weed? - This giant plant is growing within some cosmos and poppies; it is 5+ feet tall with stems 1+ inch in diameter; no flower buds yet and I'm wo... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what is wrong with this winter squash? - I have 3 plants of butternut squash; some of them are growing nicely and others seem to be rotting starting on the stem end. Does anyone kno... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Nancy Cardinさんがディスカッションをはじめました
blossom end rot? - Is this blossom end rot? It just showed up on my ripening Brandywine. Image link:
    コメント 2 件