4 件の投稿
nancy3434さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to do with fireplace - I want to redo my fireplace with a stone veneer and make a larger mantel. I love this fireplace design. What do you think or do u have any... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
nancy3434さんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to make my family room look more open and airy - Please help! My family/great room is so dark. I'd like to make it look more open and airy. Any ideas? I want to get new kitchen table an... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
nancy3434さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Counter stools - Don't like these stools. Wanted to lighten this area up. What would u suggest?
    コメント 3 件
nancy3434さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remodeled kitchen, now great room might be too dark, help! - Just remodeled my kitchen and now I think it makes my great room too dark. What kind of furniture and dinning table would you get for this... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件