18 件の投稿
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall Sign "Guest Cottage" - Do you make this wall sign? If so can I order one? Thank you so much!
    コメント 1 件
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How to get a hold of these fins, please? - I would love to know where these fins come from. Thank you so much. Very creative.
    コメント 1 件
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandelier - Where can I buy the chandelier from?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 3 件
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining Room - Please help choose dining set. We have a narrow space of 8' x 11' that joins the living room in an open plan design. I cannot decide on the ... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The wood is beautiful. Very coastal. Thank you. - The wood is beautiful, very coastal. Love accessories, too.
    コメント 1 件
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a good slipcover for a house with a beach theme? - Yellow color is needed to brighten the living room with northern exposure, and red color coordinates with wall to wall carpeting. Not sure i... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Slipcovers for beach style living room - I am trying to find suitable slipcovers for my beach house. This is a year-round residence, but in summer we have guests. I am trying to mak... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Natasha Assaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Splendid console table - The table looks almost full size dining table, but I am sure it's smaller. Can you tell me the size (at least roughly) or the source. Thank ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...