8 件の投稿
Caroline Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile trim piece - what is the tile trim piece?
    コメント
Caroline Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
backsplash height? - I am finally picking counters and backsplash. I am thinking this or a similar quartzite. So, if I have enough for backsplash , I may use i... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Caroline Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with light. - I need help choosing lighting for my add on. We are adding on to our kitchen/family room. My kitchen will be cream cabinets and ok island. A... 続きを読む
    コメント
Caroline Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where should I put the TV? - I am hoping for suggestions on furniture placement and where to put the TV. Husband wants to install speakers in the ceiling and I am not su... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Caroline Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for tile? - Does anyone know where I can find this tile or something like it? Thanks.
    コメント
Caroline Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror in entry - Will a 20 X30 mirror work in my entry?
    コメント 2 件
Caroline Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Just started demolition and looking for help with kitchen. - These pics are the style I want. I am a bit overwhelmed with cabnets, countertops and flooring choices. I would love to hear how others wo... 続きを読む
    コメント 37 件
Caroline Hさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace Redo? - We are going to add 12 feet , to the back of this room and adjoining kitchen. My question is about the fireplace. I am thinking about remo... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 25 件