260 件の投稿
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It looks as though the wall was removed to widen the room? - Not the entire wall it appears but sections.
    コメント
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is very nice, is it a dry stream? - If it is a dry stream I do get the sense of water with the way the rocks are placed tomcat the motion of water. Very nice.
    コメント 2 件
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What is the base made of? - The body of the lamp is ceramic I take it and the base looks like nickel or some other metal polished?
    コメント 1 件
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
FIRMINO 1 LIGHT TABLE & LITE SOURCE FIRFMINO - Both of these lamps are identical except the price. What is the eighteen dollar difference?
    コメント
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
WHERE IS THIS - I love the cabinets if this is a garage what a great idea/design.
    コメント 2 件
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
PLANTS - What are those beautiful plants/trees below the deck. I love the long leaves.
    コメント
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
CHAIRS - Those chairs are stunning! where are they from?
    コメント
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ROOM - This is a beautiful room and those chairs are stunning! Where are they from?
    コメント 6 件
mymellowさんがディスカッションをはじめました
MAIN HOUSE - The tree house is cute but from what I can see of the outside the main house looks stunning. I would love to see some photo's of the interio... 続きを読む
    コメント
もっと見る...