7 件の投稿
my_astridさんがディスカッションをはじめました
walls and pictures - How do I hang my artworks if I cannot nail anything into the freshly made up walls? BEFORE AFTER (with the first coat of half lexicon) tri... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
my_astridさんがディスカッションをはじめました
curtains - privacy - What do I do to create privacy for these windows? I am lost. The walls are half lexicon - white.
    コメント 8 件
my_astridさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what colour venetians - Hi I am wrestling with a small problem. Part of my house has ordinary windows. All frames got painted "Beige Ash" (Taubmans) - a ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
my_astridさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love the colours - The listed colours (inspired by this room) do not match the paint colours listed with the photo. What are the colours???
    コメント
my_astridさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a federation house and how can I best design it? - I am looking at ways to spark this house up a bit, especially as it is dark inside. Is this a federation house? (It has beautiful ornamented... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
my_astridさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom in need of an update! Budget ideas needed. - I can only do little things to this bathroom..... What is a way to achieve the freshest look with little effort? (= I cannot afford to retil... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 23 件
my_astridさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can I jazz up my front yard? - This is a very conservative (exposed) 70s/80s front. How could I quickly make a difference and make it look less boring? THANKS for helping... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件