7 件の投稿
mwinfieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What next- iron oxidation in marble shower - I have a guest shower that appears to have a lot of iron oxidation. Its only about 3 years old and our contractor is willing to fix (long st... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
mwinfieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Remodeling/replacing all appliances- would love feedback - We are in our our forever home (we hope) and replacing all appliances as we remodel. I did a significant amount of research on appliances, b... 続きを読む
    コメント
mwinfieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing a large capacity washer- whats the least bad option - I really want a Miele or a Speed Queen. That said, I've looked at both now and based on capacity, I just can't do either one of these machin... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
mwinfieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone help with real-life capacity of Miele 3038 (or similar)? - I've read all the threads I could find on this washer's capacity. Its so hard to tell from the literature and the closest Miele dealer to me... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
mwinfieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can anyone help with real-life capacity of Miele 3038 (or similar)? - I've read all the threads I could find on this washer's capacity. Its so hard to tell from the literature and the closest Miele dealer to me... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
mwinfieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Laundry room - I have been digging through the forums but am still struggling a bit on washer and dryer choices. We just decided as part of our laundry roo... 続きを読む
    コメント
mwinfieldさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet front dishwashers - We are putting in two cabinet-front dishwashers in our kitchen remodel. I have a Bosch in the kitchen now and I hate it (sorry, I know peopl... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件