10 件の投稿
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plum and Nanking cherry - Just wondering what your thoughts are on this... does a Nanking cherry pollinate Pembina plum or not? I’ve seen mixed info online regarding... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
American Persimmon - Hi all. Has anyone tried growing a persimmon in the North (zone 4)? I’m in Southern AB and am thinking about getting one from whiffletree ... 続きを読む
    コメント
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Disease on Northstar Cherry - Help please. Anyone know what this leaf disease is on my Northstar cherry? And if so how can I treat it? I am worried it is spreading in ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Plum pollinator - I have an existing Pembina plum that flowers beautifully every year but no fruit (it’s 7 years old). I was told that Nanking cherry (which ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Disease in my grapes - Anyone know what this disease is on my Valiant grapes? It resurfaces every year. Doesn’t appear to affect the grape itself. Interestingly... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Grape leaf disease - So I have had my valiant grape vine for a few years and it was doing great. Then a neighbor gave me some cuttings from a vine that I think ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dead fruit trees? - Hi. After several dry summers and a long, cold winter it appears several of my fruit trees may be dead. They are getting leaves sporadical... 続きを読む
    コメント
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Forsythia - My one forsythia bush buried under a massive snow drift most of the winter has started to bloom. My other 2 forsythia bushes are in a more ... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
2017 fruit trees purchases - Hope to buy following fruit trees this coming May: - Italian Prune Plum - Lucious Pear - Parker Pear Anyone growing these on the Prairies? ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
mwheyboerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Krazulya pear - Just wondering if anyone has any experience growing these? How good really is the fruit? How heavy a crop does this pear tree get, etc. Any ... 続きを読む
    コメント