11 件の投稿
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Gertrude Jekyll - If only I could upload the fragrance. I just took these pictures. I have planted 5 more of these here, gave 1 potted one to my mother in law... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 8 件    コメント 3 件
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
First rose to bloom every spring - what is it? - I don't know what this rose is, but it always blooms before any of the others I have. It is a hardy rose bush and blooms all summer long and... 続きを読む
    コメント
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Update on 2016 plantings mid-Ohio valley - I live in Parkersburg, WV, USA. Last spring, I planted 8 David Austin roses in my yard. You can look at the above pics for details on the pl... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 6 件
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
One of my new David Austin roses has RMV. What should I do? - It's a Jude the Obscure, and it hasn't bloomed yet. It is right next to a Lady Emma Hamilton. Here are some pictures: The bush is center rig... 続きを読む
    コメント 85 件
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rose bottom is bushy and full of roses and canes long, should I prune? - I have a mature red rose bush which is very full at the bottom and about 3' diameter, with plentiful blooms. There are about a dozen canes t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 8 件
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Aphids on a new planting. What should I do? - I think aphids are eating my young David Austin "Susan Williams-Ellis". What should I do, and should I do it to the other 5 young ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need help with my first climber roses - I am in zone 6a and am pretty new to rose care, so pardon me if I call something the wrong thing. I planted a couple of climbers which are ... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Planting site for my 6 rose bushes - In another thread, a forum member asked about the view from the house of the roses I am planting. A picture is worth 1,000 words. This is wh... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 4 件
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Big problem. - I was digging the holes, and found the following: Close to the house, about 8" down is compacted gravel and 14" down was solid con... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
C Curry USA zone 6Bさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OK, I am mortified to start - I received my order of David Austin roses, and those things are HUGE. I had it in my mind that the roses would be little sticks with a bag o... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
もっと見る...