15 件の投稿
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
replacement tile- match or accent? - This is my work–in–progress dining room. We are going for a coastal traditional look. We just tore out 2 gosh-awful keystone columns. Though... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
choosing a cabinet paint color - I love the classic look of white cabinets, but with 4 kids and a dog I don’t want to be wiping dirt off of them constantly. What’s a good cl... 続きを読む
    コメント
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
updating a Mediterranean - FL resident. We’re updating our house with a new roof (black solar tiles) and impact windows. I want to paint the house white for a modern M... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tesla solar tiles - Has anyone here installed Tesla solar tiles on your roof? Would you care to share your personal experience? I am specifically interested in ... 続きを読む
    コメント
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I hate my 90’s kitchen. - Eventually we want to do a big overhaul in here. We plan on getting a smaller hood, refacing the cabinets, changing the countertops to quart... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
can this dining room be saved? - I don’t mind traditional furniture, but I do not see this chippendale style in any photos these days. I’d rather work with the furniture tha... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Should I paint this outdoor bar? - Should I paint this outdoor bar? If so, what color? The house is Mediterranean, hoping to update it to Modern Mediterranean in a few years, ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice for a Benjamin Moore virgin - I'm looking for a paint color in the gray family that will coordinate with cool coastal colors, like navy and nautical blue, light turquoise... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help choose a paint color for this kitchen - Here is the kitchen I am moving to. I prefer neutral to cool colors, not warm. I am debating a paint color. The rest of the downstairs will ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
musdir26さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help me choose an accent color - Time to buy new towels and rugs in the bathroom. Our walls are two shades of green- think sage and avocado- and the tile is a beige traverti... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
もっと見る...