5 件の投稿
msteg3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Abbeyville blue vanity - Does it come with the sink?
    コメント 1 件
msteg3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need kitchen updates! - I would like to update the kitchen cabinets and countertop. Cabinets are maple and birch with a very worn finish. Countertop is Brune Slate ... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
msteg3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen needs updates after 25yrs. - I would like to update my kitchen cabinets and countertop. Maple and birch cabinets need refinishing or painting and new hardware. The appli... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
msteg3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need ideas for landscape renovation - We are in the process of clearing an area of ground covers and filling in a small garden pond. We would like to incorporate a low rock reta... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
msteg3さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with landscape redesign in shade /partial shade incorporatin - I have an area off the south side of a 120 year old farmhouse that includes a 40 yr old hemlock and a large hard maple , a concrete pad wit... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件