7 件の投稿
Marciaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
who makes that mirror and what size is it? - I’m looking for that style in approximately 80”
    コメント
Marciaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where is this vanity from? - Who makes this vanity?
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 2 件
Marciaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
can a light kit be added to this fixture? - We previously purchased these fixtures and are looking for additional lighting. Can a light kit be added to the existing fixture?
    コメント
Marciaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I would like more info on the cushions - How thick are the cushions? Are they covered in a sunbrella fabric?
    コメント 1 件
Marciaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
where did you get the ottoman? - That’s exactly what I’m looking for
    コメント 1 件
Marciaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what are the full specifications? depth from ceiling? - I need to know the depth from the ceiling to the bottom of fixture
    コメント
Marciaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror shelf - How deep is the shelf?
    コメント 1 件