8 件の投稿
msalazar11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
When was this pic taken? - Love seeing such a beautiful lawn with the older cars in the street! Was that chance?!
    コメント
msalazar11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chandeliers Vendor or Maker - Hello, would you please share the details on these chandeliers? They are stunning!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
msalazar11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is This Tile Installed Wrong? - Hello, We bought a spec house and they've just put down the tile. Problem is that the spec sheet says 'horizontal brick pattern' and I was e... 続きを読む
    コメント 33 件
msalazar11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
kitchen backsplash - I need help to modernize our kitchen backsplash. I hate the builder grade tile and 'decorative' strip. We want to keep the cabinets and coun... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
msalazar11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
master bedroom ceiling - I've not been able to find inspiration for a ceiling angled on two sides. Any ideas?
    コメント 1 件
msalazar11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
fix for mismatched tile - When we moved into our new construction home several years ago, we tore out the carpet on the living room and put down wood-look tile. My re... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
msalazar11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
where to buy - not seeing this style in your website. what is the name of the style/or URL
    コメント
msalazar11さんがディスカッションをはじめました
lamps - how are those lamps lit. meaning, where are the cords hidden?
    コメント 2 件