7 件の投稿
Angeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
siding color exterior - Love love the deep green siding. Any chance you have the color name/brand? Thanks so much!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
Angeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
what color exterior siding and trim!? - Hi there! I’m doing a similar bronze window and wanting that grey/green/blue vibe like this exterior. Do you happen to know the color of tha... 続きを読む
    コメント
Angeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
exterior color/siding - Hi there! I’m assuming this is quite an older project but I’m obsessed with the exterior color. Any chance you have it on file somewhere? Th... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Angeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint color? - Hi what is this paint color? Thanks!
    コメント
Angeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Door/wall color - Hi Marilyn! You seem to be a grey door fan because half the pics I find are your work! This color scheme is EXACTLY like creepily what I'm g... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Angeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Type of door - Hi there. I'm in a door dilemma, wondering what type of door it is (hollow, not hollow, primed etc)? Looking to do painted 3 panel like that... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Angeさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color? - Just curious what the wall color is, obsessed with the whole scheme of it. Thanks!
    コメント 1 件