7 件の投稿
Elise Navarroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
China/Crystal display help - I have a smaller dining room and currently store my china/crystal in make shift china closets. I would love to have a traditional china clo... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Elise Navarroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with family room furniture arrangement - Our kitchen is open to our family room which has a corner fireplace. I have been rearranging our furniture since we moved in over a year ago... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Elise Navarroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Deck stain - I am currently receiving estimates for staining my deck. Tonight we had a gentleman come out and uses Sikkens and said that he recommends ap... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Elise Navarroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Deck stain advice - I am currently receiving estimates for staining my deck. Tonight we had a gentleman come out and uses Sikkens and said that he recommends ap... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Elise Navarroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any advice appreciated - I am reaching out for some advice on my lawn. My new lawn is struggling and I have weeds everywhere. The grass that has grown is not very hi... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Elise Navarroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Closing time for selling - Hi everyone...slight lurker here but I'm having a rough time with my realtor and would like some input...So we found a buyer for our condo l... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Elise Navarroさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help with brick ? on house - I was wondering if anyone knows what the reason may be behind my brick on my new house looking this way. I have a call in to them today but ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件