4 件の投稿
mp1983さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Banquette / settee arms with dining table dilemma - Hi all, I have a living room to kitchen area where I've carved out one section as my dining area. There are two nooks on either side of the... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
mp1983さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Master Bedroom Theme / Design Ideas - I have a master bedroom that's an empty slate. The rest of the house has a white & grey base with accent colors. The carpet in the roo... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
mp1983さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Security system prewiring for townhome - Where would you put cameras, glass break sensors and motion detection sensors? The building is a row of 7 townhomes and behind it there is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
mp1983さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living / Dining furniture layout in town home - The first picture shows the floor plan as it will be built... the second picture shows approximate dimensions. I am trying to figure out th... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件