30 件の投稿
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
TV In plain sight - 10 years ago, I would’ve never ever put a TV openly on the wall. Today, however, with more modern and sleek decorating, it somehow seems OK... 投票する
    コメント 10 件    投票 24 票
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
keep it or toss it - Hello! I have a question about bedroom furniture. I have an older (but quality) bedroom set made by Lexington Furniture. I’ve noticed that ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 64 件
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can I request delivery date? - I will not be available at the delivery time offered. Can I arrange a different time?
    コメント
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Advice please! Would you be turned off by these lights? - Houzzers, I need your help. This is not a long-term home, maybe five years or so. We would eventually like to sell. But I'm updating a lot o... 続きを読む
    コメント 35 件
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sherman Williams loggia - Has anyone had any experience with this Sherwin Williams color? I need a simple neutral but I don't want it to have green undertones as it's... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Not the best welcome to my house. Help me stage entryway! - Yeah, remember faux sponging wallpaper? Would be a nightmare to have to remove it all. I also cannot do major construction like remove the c... 続きを読む
    コメント 42 件
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Working on staging- listing soon - This is where Margo is gonna hate me. (Animal heads). Just remember hubby lives here, too. I got talked into this rug by a designer, trying... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 164 件
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Making bedroom ready to sell-moving on to bedroom - This is the master. Overall, I'm pleased with it. Removed clutter, but wonder if it too stark. What should I do.
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 27 件
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Oops on curtains! - This is an itty bitty seldom used guest room. No one ever stays here since we have the daughters all grown up and moved out and we have thei... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Moxiemomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help me stage my home - Hubby and I are ready to downsize. Starting with the kitchen, I'd like to do a room by room walk thru with your help and advice on staging. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 91 件
もっと見る...