8 件の投稿
Maureen Fullertonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Floor tile - I am looking for this exact tile for my mudroom area floor. Can you please tell me exactly what tile maker and color is? and where I can fin... 続きを読む
    コメント
Maureen Fullertonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
tile and countertop - Hello, what is the wall/floor tile and also, what is the countertop material/color?
    コメント
Maureen Fullertonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
sink and faucet - what sinks and faucets are in the photo? i'd like to get the same! thanks in advance.
    コメント
Maureen Fullertonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What brand are the sink and toilet please? - What brand are the sink and toilet please?
    コメント
Maureen Fullertonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Flower Vase holding the hydrangeas - Luckily, you've been great at answering other people's questions as they've shared the same questions as I've had. But, I have one more for... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Maureen Fullertonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I received two slightly different shades - Please contact me as I purchased two of these lights via Houzz and don't know how to follow up with the seller on these items. -Maureen
    コメント 2 件
Maureen Fullertonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the wallpaper from? Who makes it? Thanks in advance. - Any brand, manufacturer, seller information on the wallpaper please? Thanks in advance.
    コメント 1 件
Maureen Fullertonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of wood flooring is this? - Curious about wood floors that look this good.
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件