23 件の投稿
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
My little Rose Walk... - Hello guys :o) I was lookin' to past season pictures and wondered that I have to share some photos with you! I tried to update my last post... 続きを読む
    コメント 13 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Autumn Roses (lot of pics!) - Hello guys, I want to share with you a few Fall blooms , they always seems to be so precious! Austin's 'The Reeve' 'Radio Times' and 'Pri... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 13 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Duarte de Oliveira, Elie Beauvilain and some other Tea-Noisettes - Hello! I'm trying to find some first-hand opinions about Duarte de Oliveira... I've found only a few on HMF and almost anything on this For... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Work in progress in the Rose Walk - Hello to everyone! :o) I've already tried to put a reply on my old thread... but this apparently does not work :o(, the updated thread does ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 30 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
From grafted to own root - I think this could be interesting.... I remember reading often about the endless question... what happens when a grafted rose is planted dee... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
It is 'Gloire de Rosomanes? - Hi! I've received this rose a few months ago, labelled 'Slater's Crimson China', which evidently it is not... It's a little plant from cut... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Brent Dickerson's Books - Hi guys, help me to choose the right title... I would be able to find here in Italy Old Roses: The Master List: Second Edition Updated and E... 続きを読む
    コメント 34 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Yellow Mutabilis?? - Hi guys, need your help again ;o) - I would like to know more about a China Rose, that Peter Beales list as 'Yellow Mutabilis' in his catal... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Take a look at my garden ... past summer and fall pictures! - Hi guys! :o) waiting for the full explosion of the new flowering season this spring (I'm so excited to see some recently planted roses in t... 続きを読む
    コメント 23 件
morrisnoorさんがディスカッションをはじめました
A found Tea rose to identify... - Still me... another question for you ;o) We have a Tea rose, easily found in cemeteries or old gardens here and there, who's made us crazy. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 20 件
もっと見る...