6 件の投稿
Morissa Wagner-Szmytさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Creative ideas for bonus space - We have a bonus room connected to our master closet. It's such a unique space but we can't figure out what to use it for. Right now it is ju... 続きを読む
    コメント 9 件
Morissa Wagner-Szmytさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Floor Dilemma: Tile vs. Hardwood - We're replacing the tile floor in our kitchen, which is open to our living/family room. My dilemma is do we go with a new tile or run the ha... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 11 件
Morissa Wagner-Szmytさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall color with brick - Would love any thoughts on a wall color to go with this brick fireplace. I love the rustic, farmhouse look. If the place wasn't a rental I w... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Morissa Wagner-Szmytさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Basement paint color? - I have a very dark basement, only one flush mount light and a tiny window. The floors are vinyl plank in a medium oak color. I am having tro... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Morissa Wagner-Szmytさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Inexpensive Stair Runner - I need to replace my stair carpet runner and plan to install it myself. I want something neutral (like the photo below) and inexpensive. I... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Morissa Wagner-Szmytさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Living area in need of serious help! - My husband and I bought our small bungalow almost 3 years ago, and looking back I don't know what we were thinking! We saw "potential" and ... 続きを読む
    コメント 27 件