7 件の投稿
Moriah Blueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mirror - Where does this mirror come from
    コメント 1 件
Moriah Blueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Stained glass door! - Who did the stained glass design? We are in Grass Valley too and I love this!
    コメント 2 件
Moriah Blueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The glass chandelier!! - Where is the chandelier from?
    コメント
Moriah Blueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom mandala - I love the ceramic looking geometric mandala in the bathroom, can you show a close up of it and what is it?
    コメント
Moriah Blueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help choosing cabinet doors - We are getting custom natural cherry cabinets made and need to order the doors this week. My husband has a more traditional style and we are... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Moriah Blueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help finding a backsplash and granite that matches this floor - Our cabinets are going to be natural cherry and we are having a small island with redwood slab on top, these are all things my husband is se... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
Moriah Blueさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the shower rod from? - I need my freestanding tub to double as a shower and need a nice rod
    コメント