8 件の投稿
Michael M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can someone I.D this small tree please? Very skin irritating. - i actually thought it was poison oak at first it hurt so bad, but realized all the little hairs are tiny splinters that get stuck in your sk... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Michael M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you please ID this tree, flower? - This tree is about 3 or 4 feet tall has reddish brown bark with white spots and I'll upload pictures of the flowers and leaves
    コメント 6 件
Michael M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Psilotum nudum in Central California? - Is this a whisk fern or is it something else, thought it was very odd & have never seen one, after some research I believe I have I.D.'d... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Michael M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Michael M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Michael M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
can someone please help me I.D. this please? - I've had this tree for years and it hasn't seemed to really grow at all. I'd like to know exactly what it is, or at least what family it is ... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Michael M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Nelenthes 5 basal shoots on 1 plant! - My newish nepenthes, not sure what kind since it was in horrible shape when I got it and lost its only immature picher, it was in such bad s... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
Michael M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Please help I.D. this Euphorbia - I thought I was growing some E.Milli from seed, but now I'm not so sure, Bulbalina maybe?
    コメント 11 件