23 件の投稿
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Calling all decor gurus! office space recommendations needed - I'm looking for recommendations to spruce up this spot in my home office. Thinking of putting a small writing desk in the middle with a low-... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does this rug work? - This is a 9x13 rug in a 16x22 room. After clicking these pictures, I realized that it looks fairly small. Is there any way I can make this r... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
window solution for arch above front door - Hi, I am looking for window covering solution for the arch above the front door for privacy reasons. My preference is washable rod pocket cu... 続きを読む
    コメント 26 件
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Motorized shades with removable/washable fabric? - Is anyone familiar with a company that makes motorized shades with easily removable and washable fabric? Honeycomb shades on taller windows ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
furniture recommendation needed - Hi I am looking for accent chair and ottoman/ love seat recommendations that would pair well with the two 3 seater sofas I have already purc... 続きを読む
    コメント
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Any examples of cognac and beige leather sofas in same living room? - Hi, Has anyone paired a leather cognac color sofa with a leather beige or white sofa? If so, could you please share the pics? We need seat... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
hide monitor cords on desk - Hi, looking for recommendations to hide these Monitor cords on the desk. The back faces the entrance of the room. Can’t change direction bec... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Privacy in shower window..nope the amazon window films aren't opaque. - Hello! We are looking for a complete privacy solution for this exterior-facing window in our shower. I've tried a few different brands of fi... 続きを読む
    コメント 14 件
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Design gurus! Help with layout/furniture choice for this living room. - I am looking for recommendations to create a living space that seats 10 people. So far, I've only selected the following leather sofa; I hop... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
monzkaleさんがディスカッションをはじめました
idea for this tiny under counter nook? - Hi, I am looking for ideas on what to place in this small corner nook that sits in the breakfast area. It's close to two exterior doors, so ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 14 件
もっと見る...