4 件の投稿
mont215さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Thinking of buying Dad's house, anxious over the conversation - I'll apologize in advance I'm afraid this may get a little lengthy! So, looking for a house in NJ and it seems that the only way to actual... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
mont215さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Orange walls - Hi, would you be able to provide the orange wall color. As a compromise I have to keep our LR orange but need to tweek it, this shade looks... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mont215さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Budget Kitchen "refresh" - We currently have a lot of projects and lack the funds to completely overhaul the kitchen (as much as it needs it) the appliances will be r... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 31 件
mont215さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Accent Color For Brick? - Please excuse the appearance of our home! As you can see she is in need of some help. I will be replacing trim, soffits, broken pieces of ... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件