6 件の投稿
Monira Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fabulous empty space. - I've got this empty space in my living room that go me confused. It's shouting something glamorous but I don't know what it is. What type of... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Monira Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fabulous empty space. - I've got this empty space in my living room that go me confused. It's shouting something glamorous but I don't know what it is. What type of... 続きを読む
    コメント 22 件
Monira Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Above the headboard - I found putting a dream catcher ontop of the headboard made it more electic sort if lol ! What else should I put?.
    コメント 4 件
Monira Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Empty weird corner ? - I really want to put a chaise but I don't think it's the right corner to put one, so any other suggestions? Like a classic electic chic look... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Monira Jさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What to put on this white stone wall :( - I have a velvet grey headboard, and my room is just plain Snow White. I just want to put something above it because it has a really long emp... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 15 件