8 件の投稿
momtwo2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I find these lights???!! - Does anyone know who the manufacturer is of the beautiful lanterns? Thanks in advance!
    コメント 2 件
momtwo2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shutters.... or no shutters? Opinions please!! - So our painters arrived today and took down the shutters.... and I think I like my house without them! We are back and forth between painti... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 18 件
momtwo2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paint exterior white or keep grey? Keep shutters or remove? Help! - Hi there! I need your opinion on whether to paint the exterior all white and if so which white do you recommend? And do you have any advi... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件
momtwo2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pendant - Great pendant! Can you tell me where it's from? Is the color sea foam? Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
momtwo2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fabric?! - Does anyone know who makes this fabric, or a starting point of something similar? Love it! Thanks in advance!
    コメント
momtwo2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fabric - Will you please share your fabric on these chairs, so lovely! Thx! Great work... So admire!
    コメント 2 件
momtwo2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love these chairs! - Can you share more information about these chairs? Maker and fabric used. They are beautiful! Thanks in advance!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
momtwo2さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does my pendant need to match? - I could use your advice.... We have a flush mount on our front door entrance and I would like to switch it for a pendant. I love Lantern an... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件