7 件の投稿
mojorocks1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pillow color - What color pillow would match with this
    コメント 1 件
mojorocks1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where to put the Christmas tree - We have no idea where to the put the tree it's bout the size of the big table in the center of the room and it has to be in front of the col... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
mojorocks1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Dining room - Too much things soo little space. Modern and antique what can I do to make I spacious and pretty
    コメント 1 件
mojorocks1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help for my living room and dining room - I have modern things and antique ad such a small space the rest of my family dosent want to get rid of the stuff and we just got more. What ... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
mojorocks1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New rug - We're did u get the rug is it real or fake? And who designed the stairs
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
mojorocks1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
New foyer - We're did u get that painting that is I'm the desk
    コメント 1 件
mojorocks1さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Battle - Where did you get the cannon
    コメント 4 件