10 件の投稿
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
my new closet designed and installed by S.O.S. Bloomington, Il
    コメント
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
wall color - you post your pictures yet won't answer questions? how arrogant
    コメント
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
counter stools - are these custom?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
chairs - can you tell me where the chairs are from? Thanks!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me where the chairs are from? - Love these chairs!! I've been looking forever and I really like these! Where can they be purchased?
    コメント 1 件
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
stunning chair - where is this chair from?
    コメント 1 件
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
chair - where is this chair from?
    コメント 1 件
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Island lighting help - It's time to buy my lighting!!! I'm so excited yet so confused! I'm really leaning toward 2 13" polished nickel Benson lights over the large... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Double island lighting - It's time to buy my lighting!!! I'm so excited yet so confused! I'm really leaning toward 2 13" polished nickel Benson lights over the lar... 続きを読む
    コメント 5 件
marcie richさんがディスカッションをはじめました
pendants - where are the pendants from?
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 2 件