69 件の投稿
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Buckhead Area Restaurants - DH and I are making a quick trip to the Atlanta area next week and are staying in Buckhead. The days will not be fun because we will be mee... 続きを読む
    コメント 8 件
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Introducing my new Teddy Bear - Our wonderful husky/malamute mix, Jack, age 11, just got a new three month old little brother! We rehomed Teddy, also a husky/mal through ... 続きを読む
    コメント 47 件
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Purse help, please - everyday spring and summer. - This group is so creative and I need your help! i need a small all purpose go with everything summer purse. I am not a puse person and don... 続きを読む
    コメント 18 件
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
So Gorgeous this time of year — share your fall! - Just have to share my views — often I just glance out and gasp at the colors! Share your fall colors because every part of the country has ... 続きを読む
    コメント 53 件
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
I’m Blue these days - i just never liked the living room couches I bought when we built less than four years ago and, over time, i liked them less and less. i gr... 続きを読む
    コメント 28 件
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma Really BAD issues (resolved and updated) - Regarded ordering new deck furniture, I posted in another thread about receiving RED slipcovers, when I had ordered (and the packing slip sh... 続きを読む
    コメント 43 件
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Basement finish — almost complete! - When we built almost three years ago we left the walkout basement unfinished, knowing we would finish later. When the pandemic hit, I need... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 6 件    コメント 40 件
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Art sizing above sectional - Hello! We are finishing our basement and I’m spending this week thinking about art. The rec/media room is approximately 16’ x 27‘ with 9’ ... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
mojomomさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Furniture arrangement help, please! - I’m finishing our walk-out basement and struggling with furniture placement and sizing. Starting from scratch except for a 9‘ x 12’ rug An... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
もっと見る...