14 件の投稿
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Paintings - What is the name of the two paintings in the dining room.
    コメント
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help!! My Mid-Century Modern needs Help - I am finally at the point where I can paint and make my MCM feel like the MCM in which it was designed. I know I want to add the horizontal ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 10 件
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for Design Ideas for Corner Property - I live on a corner lot and am having a difficult time coming up with an appropriate landscape design for the property. There is a very old d... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 2 件
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 4 件
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of windows did you install and what color and product is the exterior of the home? Nicely done.
    コメント 1 件
Monique Harrellさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of patio doors did you use, and are they brown?
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...