12 件の投稿
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
PENDANTS, STAIRS HANDRAILS, STAIRS - Please provide referral in the above. Thank you.
    コメント
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where can I purchase the pendants? - The pendants gives the kitchen character.
    コメント 2 件
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the tile. What kind of tile, and color is this? - I like to sleekness, and color of tile.
    コメント 1 件
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love his/hers concept - What is the depth/width of each closet? Do you have visuals of both closet in its entirety?
    コメント
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the commodious Pendants - Where can I purchase them from?
    コメント
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kitchen Island, Cabinets, and Flooring - Where did you purchase the island, cabinetry from? Also, what kind of wood, and where did you purchase the materials from? eagerly awaiting ... 続きを読む
    コメント
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the Matching Front, and Garage Door - What is the quote on both doors w/matching glass, and colors? I eagerly await your reply.
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 2 件
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the visual - Interested in doing business with your firm. Please forward contact information at your earliest convenience.
    コメント 1 件
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front Door, and Door Pull - Fabulous Front Door, and Door Pull. Where did you purchase the door, and pull?
    コメント 1 件
Andre Brownさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Shower fixtures - Love the shower fixtures.. Where did you purchase the fixtures from?
    コメント
もっと見る...