4 件の投稿
mnky100さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what kind of plant? - Hi! Does anyone know what kind of plant this is? Someone gave me this in a planter. It has some reddish berries. Thank you for your help.
    コメント 2 件
mnky100さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what kind of plant? - Does anyone know what kind of plant is in the photo? The one with the white flowers? Thank you.
    コメント 3 件
mnky100さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with wall colour for kitchen - I am painting my kitchen and need help with colour for the walls. My cabinets are beige/light yellow in colour and so are my tiles ( I will ... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
mnky100さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need help with bathroom sink and tile - I have a narrow bathroom (from the 60's) that needs updating! I will be redoing the whole bathroom. Thinking of putting in a pedestal or w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 203 件