9 件の投稿
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Help finding this Spanish style tile?? - We are remodeling the kitchen in our spanish colonial. We have an all white kitchen with quartz/shaker cabinets, and will have a wood hood o... 続きを読む
    コメント 17 件
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fireplace? - Lovely patio space. I like the idea and look of a modern outdoor fireplace/pit. I came across this model http://www.electricfiredepot.com/sh... 続きを読む
    コメント
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Type of fireplace - Digging the tv/fireplace combo. Is that a gas or ethanol fireplace? Do you think using a simple insert like this http://www.electricfiredepo... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the fireplace, what brand/model? - I love the idea of a modern fireplace in the bathroom. Looks fantastic. Is it a Moda Flame like this http://www.electricfiredepot.com/shop/m... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
The fireplace - Is that fireplace made by Moda Flame, similar to this one? http://www.electricfiredepot.com/shop/hudson-recessed-wall-mounted-bio-ethanol-fi... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Love the fireplace - We just picked up one of these at http://www.electricfiredepot.com/product-category/brand/moda-flame/ and love it. Such a clean design and t... 続きを読む
    コメント
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recessed/Wall Mount Fireplace Install - I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with a DIY install of a basic ventless fireplace, like this We are looking to transform our b... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Where is the fireplace from? - What kind of fireplace is that, with the brushed steel? Is it wood/gas? I saw this onehttp://www.electricfiredepot.com/shop/moda-flame-reus-... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 2 件    コメント 7 件
Mike Meisnerさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Could the burner be purchased separate? - Like this http://www.electricfiredepot.com/shop/16-burner/ - would that be a viable option to build something like this?
    コメント 2 件