6 件の投稿
Michelle M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
how to decorate glass shelves between rooms - Looking for ideas! Thank you! I am not sure what to do with these shelves and how to best utilize or decorate this space. They are usually ... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
Michelle M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front door for Georgian Home - Is there a style of front door that goes best with a Georgian style home? We have two sidelights and are looking to replace door
    コメント 1 件
Michelle M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 1 件
Michelle M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What color of countertop? - Looking for ideas for my countertop. Nero Assoluto was suggested. Does anyone have experience with this stone?
    コメント 3 件
Michelle M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I need to purchase 14 chairs for this table which we have inherited and will also refinish. I have tried a traditional Windsor chair in bla... 続きを読む
    コメント 29 件
Michelle M.さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I love this bathroom! What size are the subway tiles used on the wall?
    コメント 1 件