12 件の投稿
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Are cornices still in style? - Trying to get curtain ideas for a large slider with room above and on one side. I don't want to block the light or the view. Can I do aco... 続きを読む
    コメント 10 件
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
New patio - Hi -can I purchase the 5 piece set and then the 2 lounge chairs separately? I love the white but my area is not big enough for the sofa.. M... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
do you paint the soffit the same color as your house - I live in FL...I am painting my house a light blue color with a white metal roof. the banding on the house is going to be white..what color... 続きを読む
    コメント 3 件
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How can I make a bedroom ceiling look taller? - my son's bedroom is only 7'8" and I don't want it to look to short--any tips on how to make it appear taller?
    コメント 2 件
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Wall mount - Do you make this product for a wall mount instead of an island mount?
    コメント 2 件
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」1 件    コメント
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Coffee table - Where can I get this beautiful coffee table?
    コメント 1 件
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Towel holder - What would be a good way to store a few towels in my sons bathroom.. He has very little storage space in the cabinets.
    コメント 1 件
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Pictures - Hi-do you have any pictures of this light in a room? Where is the light placed?
    コメント
ML Denaveaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Other options? - Hi.. Can I use this hood on a wall? Or does it have to be only for an island? If not, do you have one that looks like this that is for a wa... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...