5 件の投稿
mjbrattonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Changing Door cClor - I need to paint my front door and I think a different color might add a little pizzaz. Suggestions?
    コメント 6 件
mjbrattonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Choosing a door lock - We need a better door lock because neighbors have has storage buildings robbed. This one is part of the door handle and could be easily bro... 続きを読む
    コメント
mjbrattonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
updating porch railings - Someone said you could purchase new pieces to cover 50's porch railings and I can't find any information
    コメント 4 件
mjbrattonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Really need a porch - I know I have the wrong house, but I really, really love a porch and moving is not an option. Is there anyway to add a porch to this house w... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
mjbrattonさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Front ideas for small, ugly 50's house - Helping our son sell his old house and want to improve the curb appeal. Landscaping planned. Ideas for the enclosed garage door, color or a... 続きを読む
    コメント 38 件