16 件の投稿
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
ANy idea where this pendant was purchased?!
    コメント
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
I am building a house and i have an open floor plan in the kitchen/dining room. I have a large island that I am hanging pendant lights over... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Does anyone think this floor would look good with a dark wood vanity, and lighter carerra marble counter tops? I need help..... :)
    コメント 10 件
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What type of floors are these?
    コメント 1 件
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of flooring is this? Thanks!
    コメント
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Have you any idea where I can purchase lanterns like these?
    コメント 1 件
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
This is so beautiful! could you please tell me what this backsplash is called? Thank You!
    コメント 2 件
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
what type of counters are these?!
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a marble counter top?
    コメント 1 件
mistya925さんがディスカッションをはじめました
Can you tell me where you purchased these lanterns? Love them!
    コメント 3 件
もっと見る...