8 件の投稿
missmilldadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Cabinet and island paint colors? - Love the paint colors in this kitchen combined with the Cambria countertops. Do you know the cabinet and island paint colors? much thanks
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 2 件
missmilldadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
missmilldadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント
missmilldadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tumbled marble or matte glazed porcelain shower floor tile??? - We are building a modern farmhouse and I need advice on shower floor tile. The walls are 4"x16" glossy, white subways. Do I go w the care ... 投票する
    コメント 3 件    投票 16 票
missmilldadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Tumbled marble or matte glazed porcelain shower floor??? Help - We are building a modern farmhouse and I am completely stumped on tile floor materials. Our walk in shower has ended up being quite a splur... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 30 件
missmilldadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Window Trim Paint Color? - I am trying to match my trim paint to Daltile Arctic White tiles as I will be using the 1" hex and the subway tile in my modern farmhouse. ... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
missmilldadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bathroom sink - Is this sink lacava sottile? I have it picked out for my master bathroom and would love to see a photo of it on the wall.
    コメント
missmilldadさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 3 件