73 件の投稿
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Potting Soil - I need a more economical potting soil. I have always used a mix 50/50 MG cactus soil to perlite. It is getting expensive plus inconvenient t... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 2 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Looking for a specific orchid - I am looking for a Laeliocatanthe Clark Pitt. Does anyone here know where I can buy one?
    コメント 1 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
plumeria pics - MY SEEDLINGS KONA CRANBERRY DESERT ROSE KOHALA
    コメント 11 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Kohala - My Kohala opened today. I am so excited to see a different color/
    コメント 6 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bag rooting success - Here is my first success of bag rooting and hope the other 4 do just as well. It has only been 2 1/2 weeks Mindy
    コメント 17 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Hilo's Beauty - Does anyone know where I can buy a Hilo's Beauty that is rooted or callused real well. I have bought 2 different cuttings from some nursery ... 続きを読む
    コメント 44 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Bag rooting - Once I bag my cuttings where should I place them? I don't know if I should put them on the concrete patio, outside in the shade (not on conc... 続きを読む
    コメント 11 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Lost Of Shipped Plumies - About ten days ago I ordered some plumeria plants. They both got seized by the government. That upsets me and the seller. There was a 4 tip ... 続きを読む
    コメント 15 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
update on pink cirley seedlings - They are 4 months old now. Yes they are my babies. Celadine Mindy PS Thanks for bearing with me,
    コメント 10 件
Minderellaさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Mistaken ID - My Lani is flowering for first time and blooms are starting to open up. Lo and behold it is yellow on the inside. I bought 2 cuttings last N... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
もっと見る...