32 件の投稿
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Fall picture. Lower garden. - The Japanese maples are fall from seed from a Japanese maple collection.
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 7 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Two Cryptomeria japonica 'Sekkan' - The tree in the center is Lawson Cypress called Oregon Blue. The round conifer is a Cryptomeria j. 'Vilmoriniana'. I planted it as a 2 ft. ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 7 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
    コメント 12 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Need a Spruce ID - Is this a Norway Spruce or a Brewer's Spruce? Not mine.
    コメント 7 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Some conifers in the garden. - Metasequoia glyptostroboides on the left. M.g. 'Ogon' on the right. Winter water table is about 6 inches below the bridge underside. Weepi... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
「いいね!」 5 件    コメント 14 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Rhododendron Ruby Bowman - It's been in the ground awhile. ;-)
「いいね!」 4 件    コメント 5 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Chionanthus virginicus. - Every year I think I'm going to cut this shrub down because it leafs out so late and looks dead when every thing else is looking good. Then ... 続きを読む
「いいね!」 3 件    コメント 3 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sequoiadendron giganteum. - I planted this tree in the early 80s on level ground.
「いいね!」 7 件    コメント 12 件
Mike McGarveyさんがディスカッションをはじめました
ID needed for rhododendron blooming now. - It is susceptible to azalea lacebug. A homeowner said I could have it if I could dig it up. It had been planted almost against his house and... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
もっと見る...