6 件の投稿
Mike Cookさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Sprinklers on when controller box is off? - My neighbors called and I had water running down my driveway....all zones were on with very low pressure. Once I went inside the clocks in t... 続きを読む
    コメント
Mike Cookさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Is this a broken "Riser" for sprinkler head? - I hit a sprinkler head with the mower deck. Is this the "riser" that is snapped in two? It appears to have a plastic nut built... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Mike Cookさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting outdoor trim and porch. Getting streaks.. - I am painting the outdoor trim on the front and back door and the front porch columns. I am getting streaks. Just need some tips on how t... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mike Cookさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Painting a room with scuff marks and a few spackled holes - I am painting a room that has lots of scuff marks and some crayon marks in two areas and 4 or so spackled holes from wall anchors. I am pai... 続きを読む
    コメント 7 件
Mike Cookさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Touching up / painting baseboards question. - I have some baseboards that need painting or touching up. Matching the paint is going to be impossible I think. Pretty sure it is white s... 続きを読む
    コメント 6 件
Mike Cookさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What can I do with this? Holly Bush? - I have several of these that are too tall. They are around 8 feet tall. Of course the branches are really thick and that makes it hard to... 続きを読む
    コメント 16 件