7 件の投稿
Mike Burrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
OK for shadow box to be deeper than chair rail? - I am installing shadow box molding underneath chair rail in our dining room and foyer. Is it OK for the shadow box molding to be deeper than... 続きを読む
    コメント 2 件
Mike Burrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
How are newel posts attached? - Wife and I are discussing a remodel of our staircase. We would like to do iron balusters which I’ve done previously and am comfortable with.... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件
Mike Burrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
What kind of wood floors are these? - We are debating whether to replace or refinish the hardwoods in our new-to-us home built in 1985. Wondering if anyone can help me identify w... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 6 件
Mike Burrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Ideas for lava rock fireplace makeover - I don't think I can stand looking at this fireplace for another minute. We have debated everything from painting white to demo'ing the entir... 続きを読む
「いいね!」1 件    コメント 9 件
Mike Burrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Recommendations for fireplace makeover? - I pretty much hate everything about this fireplace and have been wanting to do something for a while now, looking for any recommendations! W... 続きを読む
    コメント 12 件
Mike Burrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Replacing mulch bed around patio?? - Our paver patio is surrounded by a raised planting bed, as seen in this photo, which is a bit dated. I've sinced tried to plant shrubs arou... 続きを読む
    コメント 4 件
Mike Burrさんがディスカッションをはじめました
Removing mulch bed around paver patio - We've got a raised paver patio with a planting bed surrounding. We have 2 dogs that make it incredibly difficult to keep any shrubs alive. T... 続きを読む
    コメント 1 件